Monday, July 23, 2007

Wet stuff

I hate wet stuff. It falls out of the sky and makes my coat all wet.

If I've been outside in wet stuff Mr and Mrs Owner will take a big blue thing called a towel and chase me round the house trying to rub it all over me. This makes a mess of my fur and it takes me hours to get the tangles out. That is, if I both to take the tangles out. Usually I just lay around looking messy. They won't let me lie on their bed if I'm wet and messy and that makes me REALLY miserable.

I used to hate being fussed and brushed but just recently I've got to really like it. The Big Softie seemed to like it and just lies there rolling over and over while they do it and she purrs really, really loud. So I thought I'd just lie there one day instead of chasing the brush thing with my claws out and having Mrs Owner scream when her hand got in the way. And, I have discovered that I really like it. I can't quite purr as loud as The Big Softie but I'm practicing and I'll get there one day.

The Little Bar Steward

No comments: