Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More wet stuff

I already told you I hate wet stuff. Mrs Owner knows that, so why did she spray it in my face? I only wanted to let her know that it was morning and time to go out and find some playmates.

I let her know how upset I was by not coming back for four hours. I thought she might be worried by then, but she just said 'Oh, you're back then', and carried on with what she was doing.

I was sitting outside last night in the dark when I heard her ask Mr Owner if she should come and look for me, and do you know what he said? 'Oh don't worry, he can stay out all night then we might get a lie in' (whatever that is).

Needless to say, as soon as I heard that I started scrabbling on the big door with the window so they let me in.

I ask you, I nearly missed out on my Whiskas kitten food last night.

Just as a concession to them though, I didn't wake them up quite so early today.

The Little Bar Steward

No comments: