Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sleeping arrangements

I don't think they have noticed me. I'm sure they've forgotten something. For the last few nights I've been sleeping on the bottom of their bed! Hee, hee, It must only be because they forgot to put us in the kitchen like they usually do.

The Big Softie has taken up residence on the foot stool - she is such a big girl that she hangs over the edges . The Serene One chooses her spot very carefully. Sometimes she sleeps on Mrs Owner's head, she tells me she used to sleep there when she was a kitten and it's her favourite place because she can protect Mrs Owner, although I don't know what from. When she sleeps there I have to sleep in my own bed on the floor because she growls at me if I get too close to her. Sometimes she sleeps on the sofa in the lounge and sometimes she doesn't come to bed at all but stays out all night.

The thing is, because they probably don't know we're there, I don't dare start scratching at the door so early because they might remember to put me in the kitchen at night again, and I really like sleeping near them.

Especially when it's on top of Mr Owner's feet!!!!!

No comments: